bbre1) Naturally Serene does not diagnose, prescribe or adjust the human skeletal structure and will always recommend seeking the advice of your medical practitioner if you have any concerns regarding your health.
2) SIckness: Please use your judgement if you are unwell or if in doubt contact Naturally Serene to ascertain if you may still attend your appointment. If you are sick there will be no cancellation fee.
3) Cancellation: Please advise of the need to cancel by 4pm the day before your appointment, or at your earliest possible opportunity in unforeseen circumstances, or a £20 cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel two appointments or fail to show up for an appointment I will require full payment in advance before accepting your next booking.
4) Late arrival: If you arrive late for your appointment your treatment will run to the original scheduled time and will not be extended (You may pay for additional time as an add on where time allows)
5) Confidentiality: All consultation forms and discussions are totally confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. Your contact details are only used for me to send information regarding appointments and newsletters if you have stated you would like to receive them and are not, in any way, passed on to third parties.
6) Mobile phones: Please turn your mobile to silent before entering the therapy room - I want you to make the most of this time and gain all the benefits that it offers, free from distraction. This is your time to relax, make the most of it!
7) Sexual advances: The massage is a professional, therapeutic treatment and in no way are any sexual services offered. In the event that sexual advances or overtones are made I will end the treatment immediately and the full fee will be payable.
Lady relaxing with Swedish massage with candles around.